Friday 18 July 2014

southern cross

Three weeks later Kenna was walking up the street where she lived, past the house that Javid shared with his family. She remembered back to the night when Javid almost did something so bad to bring his faith, marriage and reputation into disrepute. How lucky his wife had called ending the strange scene. Hurrying past the house Kenna made her way home, a few short yards down the road. Opening her gate she got her keys out of her pocket and fumbled for her front door key, she was half up her path when she looked up and saw a sight she didn’t want to see! Oh no there’s Javid waiting on my doorstep! What the hell does he want? gasped Kenna.
“Hi Kenna, I thought I’d pop round for a coffee while my wife is at work. You don’t mind do you?” Javid innocently said smiling.
“Now isn’t a good time Javid. I’ve got my son’s washing to do and tea to prepare and other things besides that. So no, now isn’t a good time,” sternly replied Kenna who wasn’t amused.
“Oh come on! Just ten minutes, then I’ll go. I promise and you can do your household chores then,” begged the religious man, almost desperate. He gave the single mum a hound dog lost look, which was also a sign of manipulation and it worked.
“Oh hell fire! Okay then, just ten minutes and then I’m kicking you out!” Kenna almost blasphemed, being won over.
He moved aside to allow Kenna access to her door and open it, letting them both inside. She let Javid shut the door and walked into the kitchen, turning the light on and filling the kettle up for their drinks. Setting two clean cups on the worktop she put coffee and sugar into each, not bothering to ask what sugar her friend took. She was a little annoyed at his intrusion and knew he didn’t like sugar, well I just forgot, plain and simple!                                                                                                                 
Sitting down Javid watched his neighbour do the brews, when she wasn’t looking he looked her up and down noticing her nice slim figure. In his pants his cock twitched and grew, he was getting a hard on! He crossed his legs quickly and hoped she wouldn’t notice; she did!
“Why have you crossed your legs? Have you got a hard on Javid?” teased Kenna not missing anything. As if he would stop for coffee, he wanted more than a drink!
“No, no I haven’t. What makes you think that?” blurted out Javid blushing and looking at the floor.
“The way you suddenly crossed your legs so I won’t see your cock going hard coz you’ve been eyeing me up. That’s why!” she replied.
“Okay, okay. Yes I have an erection! If you must know I was looking at you when you were at the sink. I can’t help it, I find you so attractive and sexy and you just gave me a hard on. Still have!” he whispered looking up.
“There’s your coffee. Don’t spill any! We don’t want you spilling any and burning your cock do we.”
“No, I don’t want to be burnt on my private parts, you’re right Kenna.”
“I’m always right. I’m a woman; we’re always right each and every time. Is your dick still hard?” she enquired walking over to Javid and sitting down next to him. If she wanted to she could check herself, so close were they now.
“Yes it is still hard Kenna. My cock is still hard!” stammered the religious minister, his gold cross visible at his neck.
“You better show me then haven’t you? You naughty boy!” smiled Kenna moving so close to her friend that their bodies now touched, looking down she saw him uncross his legs revealing a huge bulge in his chino trousers. A definite hard on!
“Oh...” gasped Javid when Kenna gently grasped his erect member and felt it. She sized it up estimating how big he was in his pants. Rubbing his dick brought more moans from him, his breathing became ragged and uneven and it wouldn’t take much for him to have an accident in his trousers! Stopping this, she undid his top button and the three smaller buttons where his zip would normally be and out popped his cock! It was quite a nice cock considering it was a Christian one; he had fathered three kids with his wife so it must work!
Oh my God I don’t believe this is happening! Please make Kenna stop my Lord, I’m your servant and a married family man! But I do fancy Kenna so much and she’s so sexy! And she has got hold of my cock! screamed Javid’s mind going into sexual overdrive. A pleasurable feeling filled his loins when his lady friend wanked him off, grabbing his six inch shaft tightly and really letting go on him.
“Oh Kenna I’ve wanted you to do that for so long! It feels so good...” he groaned closing his eyes.
“I knew you wanted me for this, not for a coffee,” laughed his sexy gothic pal, reaching over to kiss him once.
She continued to give him pleasure and tossed his cock off; she liked his blond pubes and smallish bell end. A smile like a cat with the cream appeared on her face, she giggled naughtily and commented, “It’s a good job you’ve got light coloured chinos on Javid.”
“Why is that Kenna? Oh, this feels so good,” asked the minister through half shut eyes.
“Coz when you spunk up on your pants, your wife won’t see the stains!” explained the witch, smiling and increasing the speed of her hand. She knew he was almost there. Bending over she kissed him and closed her eyes, her tongue brushing his lips, probing inside to taste his warm spit and meet his tongue. Kenna felt his tongue withdraw so she put hers all the way in and kissed him French style, long and passionate. In her mind she knew Javid had never been kissed like this before or tossed off so pleasurably.
“Oh, my wife! I forgot about her. You must stop!” uttered Javid panicking, thinking of his dear wife for the first time since this incident started.
“I’ll stop in a minute my friend; I know you’re nearly coming. You won’t be long now. Don’t think of your wife, think of me. Like you said, you do when you wank yourself off so think of me now. Come on big boy!” teased Kenna parting her lips from Javid briefly at his concern. Quickly she kissed him again and made sure he couldn’t escape.
“Oh, oh, oh my God! No, please stop. Oh Lord I’m coming. Oh Kenna what have you done? Oh, oh...” spluttered the man of God doing a very ungodly but natural thing. His cock exploded with white spunk, all over his bell end, on his expensive chino trousers and onto Kenna’s hand.

“See that was nice wasn’t it my love? Now you don’t have to do it yourself, I’ll do it for you anytime you want me to. Just text or call and I’ll be right here waiting for you. Don’t tell your dear wife now,” said the adulterous lady, smiling savagely. She kissed her neighbour one last time and then got up to get some tissue to clear up his little mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment