Tuesday 8 July 2014

Clock Watching Agency Cunts Updated

Clock Watching Agency Cunts Updated


Numerous times I have joined a work placement agency to do a mind numbing brain dead moron work, been on the poverty line. Hard up, broke. Take your documents in, sign on the dotted line and you belong to us right now. Send me to a crap place with crap people for crap money for a crap agency. Staff UK sent me to Constellation Luggage in a run down Victorian cotton mill, £3.60 per hour. Sorting out suitcases busting your balls emptying cargo containers, stacked floor to ceiling, from Red China. Up to three separate places on as many days when I worked a week. If the cunts have not paid me the week later, where was I at? At Fashion Logistics sorting out clothes; you can’t even take a shit without the cunts interrogating you. Don’t like it there? Walk home down the motorway from Castleton to Oldham, be picked up by the Old Bill, taxi! To Rescource agency, to be placed at Bernstein plc, Middleton. Now shut. A real flat pack shithole! C’mon you cunts! First the bits flat into the boxes, have to beat the record! Xxx many thousands, beat the other line! You lad, who me? Yes, you! You havent put the piece in flat, we had to stop the line. Fuck you, I don’t give a fuck, I’m only here coz they won’t give me my dole. I left another shit job – Park Cakes mental asylum. I eye up all the birds all day and listen to the radio, c’mon 4pm! Agency cunts at Rescource agency even charge me £3 a day for the privelage of going to their crap job. The boss is okay, short skirt and bare legs, I’d fuck it. Late night drinks in Manchester for this Yorkshire bint. I waited one and half hours once to be picked up, at 5.30pm—guess who drove thru the gates to the small pond/nature reserve in her Pug206? Kerry to meet her fuck, didn’t give a toss about me. Then my lift came, bitch, no doubt as your fuck came up you, Bernstein plc style. After that shit I went on the dole for nearly a year, 2001. My, it was a sweet time paid for doing fuck all but my book “Juniper’s Daughter”.I did other agency work, same old shit but cash went up slightly. Real shitholes like Shiloh (shithole) by Primetime Placement agency, primetime pricks. The gelled up prick in a shirt who drove a new Golf said to me: “We have a cushy (crap) job, we can’t seem to fill it. Not sure why?”(You should try this, you puff). I lasted two weeks, I wonder why? Packing nappies for Welsh pensioners, shitty arsed gits! Guess what? I packed all the wrong ones on purpose, how funny is that? I worked with a professional Bangladeshi gang member who was going straight, after killing a man in a car crash, a psycotic metal head and a burned out 30-year-old ex-rocker. My boss was a cunt, he told me off for swearing on my first morning, the fuckin’ wanker. Guess what I did? Went on the dole again and stayed there three long povery stricken lazy years doing my poems in my mouldy council flat. Did a bit more agency work with Esprit agency at DTS—that was okay. I loved working with the girls, some hot ones there! I used to wank over them when I got home. Last agency work I did  was crap in more ways than one, moving shit for Epping council at Cory Enviromental with New Wave agency, Aug and Sep06. Finished that, onto the dole again, not in smelly Oldham but in posh Essex! How I’ve moved up in the world. Was on it six months. What will I do next? More crap agency work? I’m registered with Blue Arrow, Triangle, Adecco and one I forget. Not got a single day’s work, what does that say? All fuckin’ crap! Run by southern pussies. I won’t mention my temp to perm crap jobs that weren’t agency but here’s a taster – Littlewoods, Glyn Webb, Dunelm and Adomast come on down! I nearly forget, one agency put me down as a fork lift truck driver at a shithole hire and fire ’em place called Metool. Yet I was told I would be a van driver’s mate and then a lorry driver, not flt. What the fuck’s going on? I walked out halfway thru my 3rd day. The dole is calling…all crap! As the years pass, so do the shit agencies inbetween free government cash. After I moved back north I was on the dole for three and a half years. I finally got a job back in the biggest shithole in Oldham - Park Cake Bakery! Run by two agencies, both crap: Gi Group and Alpha. Had an interview with Alpha. Bitch who ran it liked a certain team; I didn't. No job. Then Gi Group and I was putting cherries on cakes again. For 11 months I did it before I did my grand walk out and left the dump. After that I did some agency courses. Castleview were pleasant Gerordie lasses. Did the course. The promised job interview never turned up. A letdown. Number 2 agency couse was ok. I had the interview but never got the job. Why? Screwing the system. Before I emigrated, I registered with Blue Arrow and did five weeks at Littlewoods, Shaw. Four weeks training to get up to speed, a weeks work including New Year's Day and then laid off! Wankers! No more agency cunts messing me about doing shit muppet work. I've emigrated out of shithole!

No comments:

Post a Comment