Monday 21 July 2014

i'm me

I'm Me

I was walking thru Oldham Shithole town centre when a street seller said to me,                             
'Hi Sir...'
That's as far as he got.
I replied, Don't call me Sir.
Why? he asked.
I don't like it. Call me, Mate. Not Sir. I explained I'm not upper middle class like the ruling 2% cunts running our country and fucking it all up.
Now take it from me, I really don't like being called Sir. I take offence. Like if you called me a cunt or bastard. So the street seller was told in no uncertain terms.
The silly twat was selling something useless, doing a mug's job. I wasn't interested in what he was selling or buying it off him. They're only after my cash. He can fuck off, the muppet. I'm no mug and not signing up for Energy Electric or direct debits to put me in debt from corrupt money grabbing bastards.
Fuck them and the street sellers who call me Sir.

I'm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment