Wednesday 2 July 2014

On Stony Ground 2

On Stony Ground 2
Thud! My stone went through the window. I felt great when I smashed the glass. You should have seen it. It was awesome. Falling glass tinkled when it fell to the floor. My stone bounced and clattered when it landed. You know, I wish you were there. You could have helped me and smashed your own windows. I broke three or four more. Some of the window frames are now empty. I'm proud to say that many are my doing. I wasn't happy on being grassed up by someone. Me and several others were ordered to the headmaster, Mr Shepherd, for the strap. I'm not getting the cosh! Screw that! He asked me, did I smash the windows? No, I lied. I got away with it, as I always do. I'm a cunning person. The others got strapped on their arse or hand. Rather them than me! I'm going to look for more windows to smash!

No comments:

Post a Comment