Sunday 16 November 2014

Poodle Dog Chews a Chav

Poodle Dog Chews a Chav

Taking my gothic black poodle out when I bumped into some chavs.                                                        
Baby chav aged five asked, “Does your dog bite?”                                                                                             
I look at him and say, “Depends on her mood, you’ll be okay.”                                                                                  
Two chavs follow behind, teenage ones. Both bastards.                                                                                           
Poodle dog takes her time sniffing the grass; I hear both chav cunts nattering on like old biddies.                                                                                                                                                    
How they case the houses out deciding which to rob.                                                                                            
I give them the look of death; I’ll fuck you up broken leg style if I catch you trying to get into my place.                                                                                                                                                           
I’ll enjoy using my fists on you and teach my gothic black poodle to crunch your bones and shit on your corpses.                                                                                                                                     

Don’t fuck with a Goth or his black poodle dog, chav enemies of the town and societies cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment