Wednesday 12 November 2014

based on a dream Buying Toy Planes

based on a dream
Buying Toy Planes
I went to a big 2nd hand sale with my mate. While there I saw many interesting things like books, mags, household stuff and more. More importantly I bought lots of toy die cast metal planes. I felt like a kid again! There was a Jumbo Jet minus it's plastic engines and Space Shuttle Orbiter, a red F-14 Tomcat from 1984, an A-4 Skyhawk from about 1965 with no canopy, a yellow and black Buccaneer and a white SR-71 Blackbird. Small Matchbox made planes. I left them on a shelf and a thieving chav stole the Blackbird! He denied having it. I said imagine the karma you'll get back. Never mind if you stole a $15 million plane. Some karma you're gonna work off. He admitted getting away nicking it. The sharp knife he had persuaded me to let him keep it. I picked up my other planes then saw my prize! There was a bottle green A-7 Corsair, some type of cranked delta Mirage/Tejas type jet and a metallic blue Mig 21 F-13! All big ones. I made sure no chavs stole these. I'd stick a swept back wing in his fucking face. I saw the boss and paid for them, wedging the planes in my carrier bags. Putting on my bike jacket, I met my mate. Then we watched our backs as we left. Screw the chav twats. I've got my metal planes!

No comments:

Post a Comment