Monday 17 November 2014

God Isn't Great

God Isn't Great


It says on the van windscreen GOD IS GOOD. Maybe the drivers believe this. Do you? Not sure I do after watching that video. The new one of the airliner shoot down. Immediately after it hit the ground. You'd be forgiven for thinking it was a movie. See the pretty girls in figure hugging dresses run along. The old skool cool Lada cars parked up. Rural country life ripped end to end forever. See the black smoke, orange flames, grass on fire, hay burning, bits of broken plane scattered. And the passengers and crew? Dead amongst the flames and hell. But this video isn't as bad as the previous one. You don't see smoking 'things' fall out of the clouds. We were told they were people. Falling slower than the blasted jet. I'd advise having a drink before viewing this new film. As I will do when I see it again, to write this. It left me feeling what? Feelings I don't like. I struggle putting my thoughts into words. Think of the slogan GOD IS GREAT. Do the dead passengers think so? Now they're in His presence. And what of the Russian backed terrorists who shot down and murdered them? Why don't they admit their guilt instead of lying? Is it true that the Buk missile crew is half Russian? I wonder why the resident of Hrabove  waited four months to upload their video? It's set on portrait function, giving you an intimate view of hell. Chinese rice wine takes my edge of their vid. How many there now drink because they were intimate spectators of hell? Their town became Hellabove. Would have been if the wreckage landed upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment