Wednesday 5 November 2014

jelma 4 extract/notes jimmy boom semtex

Jelma 4
Jelma and Chen marry
J stuck in Red China as war breaks out
Mention J's aunt Tooka and Michu, x boss
Do J having a vision of her parents
J sees her mates 1 last time as Chen flies J there in his biz jet under the radar. Chased by both Red China J10 and Jap F-35. Both fight and die. J and C escape, just. Jet is damaged. Ask 3 gals to go to China. They refuse and stay at Kazuki in Tokyo (or Hiroshima??). J flies back with C in his jet, on 1 engine. Just make it and land on a beach.
North Korea joins the war, attacking Japan. Jap nukes them. South Korea and USA join in. WW3 erupts...
Do J and C die? 'For us, for love, for fashion, for peace'
888

"My parents took me out for dinner in town. We were eating in Mcshit when the North Korean terrorists attacked. First they opened fire with machine guns and then they set bombs off, blowing themselves, many people and Mcshit up. My parents were both killed. They were blown apart. Nothing remained of them. They looked like red jam. I was wounded. I had shrapnel wounds and was terribly burned. I carry the scars of both today, as you can see. More scars are inside, hidden. I was in a coma for three months. I'm a casualty of war just like my parents and the other innocent people murdered that day. This new conflict with our countries affects both of us. I'm sick of war Chen! Let people make love not war." Jelma explained to Chen what happened in a quiet voice. She wasn't upset. Her pain, anger and sadness had faded over the decades. Replaced by hope and love and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment