Monday 22 September 2014

Moving Fucking House

Moving Fucking House

I saw your evil look and lazy walking swagger stagger as I went past. I kept you in my awareness. Not giving you an inch to attack or mug me. My left fist was ready to block and strike you down karate self defence style.
I was on my way to the dojo.
Imagine if you and me had gone ballistic? Head to head mother fucker. I'd of hurt you and taught you such a fucking lesson, you chav bastard uneducated tracksuit wearing twat. I hate what you stand for:
crime, rape, murder, drugs, car theft, muggings, stupidity, failure, a class within a class and a thousand more bad things.
I'll watch out for you, act all innocent and go about my business. If you make a move, you'll regret it. I reserve the right to my own self defence against fucking bastards like you.
You are one reason of crapness, why my home town is fucking shit. You're a one percent of it, dickhead.



No comments:

Post a Comment