Monday 22 September 2014

life

Life

Life pressures me to have a girlfriend.                                                                                                     Life pressures me to have a day job.                                                                                       Life pressures me to have a car.                                                                                               Life pressures me to be mentally stable.                                                                             Life pressures me to dress a certain way.                                                                            Life pressures me to think a normal thoughts.                                                                       Life pressures me to behave in a Politically Correct manner.                                                              I say fuck all this bullshit.                                                                                                             I'm going to be just me.                                                                                                                                    I'm not a drone like the rest of you sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment