Sunday 7 September 2014

Fortunes

Fortunes

Fortunate. I’m fortunate because I live in a cool place. It’s a planet called Earth that orbits a medium size star. How cool is that?

Something is a fortune. My love of tattoos, is to me, priceless. Not a value of money or measured in a worth like that. It is a fortune.

Someone has made a fortune. My old company, Smiths Tyres, has made a fortune. They’re worth a mint. Sadly for them, not for me, our nation’s economy collapsed. Now their fortune is worthless. I’m glad I left them.

Someone is fortunate. The cyclist was fortunate that she was knocked off her bike right outside the hospital. The lorry never stopped. Hit and run.

My best fortune cookie message said I’ll find one of Pixie’s (Pamela Colman Smith) artwork one day.


Something is fortunate because. My poodle is fortunate because she’s my black gothic poodle who I love very much. No longer a breeding dog kept by selfish unlicensed breeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment