Monday 8 June 2015

Off To Rockworld


Off To Rockworld

Got my tank fully fuelled up. I wanna go headbanging and gothing out. I speed down the road from Oldham Shithole and whoosh down Oxford Road. Seeing the venue, I screech to a stop, tearing up the road.

Something aint right.

There's a name change. It now sez Tesco! Fuck. I slew the turret and aim my big fat cannon and press the tit. BOOM! My 125mm shell blows it to fucking bits. When the dust and debris clears, I enter the premises. I slip on blood and milk and baked beans.

Shit! I'm too late.

Rockworld has gone and is/was now Tesco's. How can they murder Manchester's best metal/goth club? Replacing it with a supermarket. Time to make some purchases. I empty the beer and booze section and put it in my Conqueror tank.

Time to finish the fucking job.

I pump shell after shell into the place. Till nothing but a ruin remains. The complete block collapses. Time to go back to Shithole, pick my mates up and drink this pilfered beer to some cool goth/metal tunes.


RIP Rockworld, I mean Tesco!





No comments:

Post a Comment