Sunday 21 June 2015

my dark child, from my own life experiences...

my dark child, from my own life experiences... http://www.lulu.com/shop/nick-armbrister/dark-delectable-delicious-destructive-poems-for-goths-gangsters-and-other-mysterious-souls-20-years-of-nick-armbristers-dark-poems/ebook/product-22220819.html


This anthology brings together Nick's darker poems in his 20 years of writing. There are many moods, topics, styles and poems here. Each tells a story. It's up to you, the reader, to judge the work here. The human condition is one of thoughts and emotions. How many of us have been hurt, depressed or angry in our own existence? Nick has experienced much in life; some of his experiences and views are here, in his work. Unlike most people, he writes and documents his life. A unique and varied book suitable for not only goths but everybody else. Welcome to Nick's dark yet creative world.

---

INTO HELL
Ascending and turning to the right I shield my eyes to the horrors before me.
I don’t want to look but I know what is there – it is the unbegotten,
all swirling in flames, flesh falling from their burning bones.
Writhing in eternal damnation. Am I to become one, or am I to watch from the edge of hell as they burn? I am being drawn into this vision, this nemesis of death.
I have no hope, only pity for my victims and myself. Here is where I belong in Hades amongst the nightmares and pain of forever; but I am privileged to watch and to remember all of the pain, hatred and anger.
For I am a man, a mortal man who is responsible for the suffering of his fellow humans because it is so easy to cause them pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment