Monday 29 June 2015

my new book of dark poems check it out





This anthology brings together Nick's darker poems in his 20 years of writing. There are many moods, topics, styles and poems here. Each tells a story. It's up to you, the reader, to judge the work here. The human condition is one of thoughts and emotions. How many of us have been hurt, depressed or angry in our own existence? Nick has experienced much in life; some of his experiences and views are here, in his work. Unlike most people, he writes and documents his life. A unique and varied book suitable for not only goths but everybody else. Welcome to Nick's dark yet creative world.
Protest
I live in my world torn apart by no job and two and a half years on the dole, me a trained multi skilled worker. Feels like I’m on the scrapheap in my murder town. Why is it so bad? Who’s to blame?
The government?
Do I kick out viciously when I’m backed into the corner and vote for the BNP, real protest vote against my government who failed me by not getting me a job after I applied for over 100 vacancies? I’m so annoyed, it shouldn’t be like this.
When I read this poem next year what will I think, what should have been?

No comments:

Post a Comment