Sunday 28 June 2015

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series One by Jimmy Boom Semtex

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series One by Jimmy Boom Semtex
"Hello there young lady. Yes, I'm Fire Exting
"It's a pleasure my friend. This is the old barn, we can go inside and no one will find us. I told my husband I'll be busy cleaning and going into town so he won't be looking for me. He'll be busy with his ladies," Kerry said. She opened the small side door on the barn. It squeaked open.
"The pleasure is all mine Kerry my dear. This looks superb. Very rustic. Time with his ladies?" Fire Extinguisher Man looked perplexed.
"Yes, nobody will know we're here. I mean his cows. He looks after them and calls them his 'ladies'. They take up most of his time. That's why I emailed and phoned you. I feel so neglected." Kerry looked down, a little sad.
"Ah right, his cows. Thought he was having multiple affairs then," Fire Extinguisher Man nodded, giving Kerry a reassuring hug. "You don't need to explain your reasons why Kerry, I understand. You can trust me and I want you to feel safe and just be yourself. And have some fun if you want."
"That sounds good. Thanks for being so understanding."
They were inside the barn now. It contained two floors. Kerry slowly led her mystery lover to the second level. It was partly full of old hay and straw bales. She leant against a stack and indicated with a finger: Come here.
Fire Extinguisher Man joined Kerry and held her close. He looked deep into her light blue eyes. And was reminded of a mid June day. Sighing with longing, he kissed her. She hungrily responded. Their hands drew them tightly together, explored one another's bodies. Kerry shuddered when he rubbed the small of her back. She kissed him passionately, without end. And felt a bulge in his black jeans grow! Oh my fucking God! It felt big.
uisher Man. Thank you so much for answering my ad and inviting me down," Fire Extinguisher Man replied with a perfect Italian smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment