Monday 22 June 2015

It Doesn't Snow In November by Jimmy Boom Semtex

It Doesn't Snow In November by Jimmy Boom Semtex free ebook



Hell, I slept through my alarm! Goddamn stupid thing. Got to get ready and meet Sarah at the pub for lunch – she’ll kill me if I’m late! She’s got a temper worse than mine but she’s my best mate. Time for a quick bath as I do my breakfast – two toast. Put a CD on, hmmmm... yes, The Gathering’s Mandylion album. How I love that! Hard to believe ten years have passed since it was released. Still sounds so good. Toast is ready, Marmite – my favourite. I think. My Mother did something right; no one to take the piss now as I munch this, yummy yummy in my tattooed tummy!

My bath’s ready: better not let it overflow, we know the last mess it made. I can be so forgetful... throw my old faded Metallica top on the floor and jump in. Just right! Lots of Rose-scented bubble bath, as sweet as me! Wish Karl were here to scrub my back. Aah, Karl... my fingers slip between my legs to my most secret place. You made me sore last week but how I love to fuck you.

Dressed now in faded “black” jeans, size 6 cherry red docks and my beloved Tristania t-shirt, I look in my full-length mirror – yes, I look good. Their last album Ashes was a stormer, loved them live too. As good as Nightwish but who would I fuck? Tarja or Vibeke? Decisions, decisions...

Stereo off, leave my flat, locking the door, say “Hi” to my neighbour Jason, an old Ted from the 60s. I heard your music again, a new one? Yes, sort of. Look, it’s Tristania, even got the t-shirt! Saw them live too, they’re from Norway. I’ll copy you the CD if you want? Well, lass, not Teddy boy music then? I could tell you some tales... I’ve got to go, another time maybe, Jason. I’m off to the pub to see my friend and have lunch. See you!

Quick walk to town. Just love this late August sun. Oh! That man’s staring at me, he must like me! Give him a quick wave as I turn the corner by the churchyard. Then duck into the pub – there’s Sarah! Hi, how ya doin? Great, me too. What ya having? Usual. Yes, me too. We’ll have these, then order lunch. This is nice lager...

We laugh and joke only as good friends do. Sarah just broke up with Mark but likes Liam but he fancies what’s her name? Sarah may have a girlie fling with Wendy for post break-up blues relief. I don’t know, what’s she like? We order food with free a beer, chicken tikka masala for me (I’m the hot one!) and lasagne for Sarah. More small talk, two or three jokes and our meals arrive, are eaten. Another beer, yes, see you again tonight, say hi to Wendy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment