Tuesday 10 February 2015

war blame

War Blame

I was told not to blame certain people or religions for starting wars. I think this is bullshit. Nothing is more untrue. Take Ukraine. Putin started that war, so he's to blame. I'd be told, No, it's mitigating circumstances all coming together. Putin is only one aspect.

I'm like, are you on fucking drugs?

Putin the Dog and his Neo Soviet cunts started it. Simple as that. So for that, I won't be in your circle, sharing my work. But you inspired me to write this. My poem on war blame. I blame Putin the his little Ukrainian adventure, how can I not?

Maybe you'd like my mate's view, he lives over there. Maybe it wasn't Putin who 'persuaded' him to move house. On blame, I think you take this to a hippy metaphysical level. All are innocent, even the top generals. The same generals who order thousand to their deaths.

I think you wriggled out of this, trying to be so nice.

Does the slain F-16 pilot's wife agree with you, we mustn't use blame? Of course someone started it, committed the evil act. So there is blame. Be it religion like ISIS use or a military leader like Putin.

To not place blame is to not know why. And is a cowardly act; it takes the reasons away. Why? Why is the world fucked and those people dying? What do you think of Syria? Do you blame Assad, the FSA, ISIS etc? I blame them all and I blame you for being spineless, to not allow blame be placed.


Who's the coward?

No comments:

Post a Comment