Wednesday 18 February 2015

MILF

MILF

A MILF was a really good catch. One, a mother of two teenagers, emailed Fire Extinguisher Man wanting to book him for a couple of hours of fun. She said her name was Victoria. The gigolo sent her his photos, price list and services he offered. Details were worked out by email rather than phone and they arranged to meet.
Victoria picked Fire Extinguisher Man in a hire car. She was happily married and wanted some more action. Secrecy was a must, hence the hire car and lack of phone calls. Her email was a new one just for the encounter.
"I like a good time. Normally my husband provides that but I wanted something extra," Victoria explained.

"A few people want that. Not everyone who calls me or meets up with me is unhappily married or single. A few are quite content. So I understand your situation. Discretion is a must," the gigolo replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment