Thursday 12 February 2015

TAKE IT IN YOUR STRIDE A SERIES OF EROTIC ADULT STORIES BY NICK ARMBRISTER

TAKE IT IN YOUR STRIDE
A SERIES OF EROTIC ADULT STORIES BY
NICK ARMBRISTER
Joe was a builder with a decade in the building game, he owned a house that he’d completely done up, renovating the derelict property from top to bottom. It was here the couple had many fun times, together and with other men. Joe had a small tattoo of a toad on his left arm; he was once in a motorbike gang but left it after falling out with the members. When they found out he was gay, it didn’t go down too well and they gave him an ultimatum; leave or face the consequences. It was around this time Joe met Lincoln when he was working on a mosque, installing the windows and doors. The Asians paid top dollar and Joe was a good reliable worker who never missed a deadline. It was his stern gaze that spotted a nice fit Asian lad who was looking over. Not a rude stare but one of curiosity. Stepping down his step ladders, Joe approached the big body builder and announced, “Hey brother, I’m Joe, a builder who is working on your mosque. Say, you’re a big boy aren’t you? What can you bench press, three hundred pounds?”
“Hey man, nice to meet you. You’re doing a good job. My cousin and brother were right when they said you did a good job, that window you just installed is perfectly straight. And yes I can lift three hundred pounds, my record is three two five,” replied Lincoln. He added, “I’m Lincoln. Please call me Linc.”
“Alright man, Linc it is. Lincoln sounds a bit posh. Myself I don’t work out, my job keeps me fit as you can see. I carry a bit of weight but its fine,” smiled Joe, his brown eyes sparkling. He wondered about his new friend.
“My father worked for the British in India and Pakistan, he gave me a British name. You’re Joe, right?” commented Linc.
“Yes, Joe. Hey, I was just wondering are you gay? Please don’t take it the wrong way, I don’t want to fall out with you,” asked Joe, feeling relieved when he said it.
“I am actually. How did you know?” confirmed the Asian man. His black eyes were deep and full of intelligence. He held Joe’s gaze.
Looking away, Joe remained silent for a minute and then finally said, “Just call it a sixth sense. I’m glad you weren’t funny with me over it.”
“No man, it’s cool. Hey, if you’ve got a spare half an hour, I’ll take you to where I work. You’ll be surprised at my job,” said Linc grinning.
“Well...I still have to seal and fit one last window but I guess missing half an hour would be fine. Yes I’d like to see where you work. Is it at the gym?” he asked the other who just grinned.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lincoln trimmed some flowers and neatly arranged them; he daydreamed of the time he had brought his new English friend (and very soon boyfriend) into this very shop. How both had kissed amongst the flower displays, feeling the scent of a dozen summer blossoms waft over them, falling in love with a man who he wasn’t meant to be friends with; never mind being gay. His family still didn’t know he was gay so he kept it secret and told no one but his new kindred spirit, now two years later both men were engaged but only Joe wore a ring. Linc didn’t due to his family background and religion; it was what was in the heart that mattered. I love you big boy, he thought moving his hand down to his crotch. His fingers drummed a rhythm on his cock bringing sensation to his private parts, soon a feeling filled his entire body and he stopped preparing the flowers and masturbated.
His cock was hard, bulging through his jogging trousers. Walking to the toilet in the back room Lincoln closed the door and popped his big member out, it sprang forth all eight inches of Asian meet. Holding it with one hand and steadying himself against the wall with the other, he wanked himself off thinking of Joe sucking his cock. Of what Joe looked like in his rough sweaty work gear, of a nice quick fuck on the job; how nice would that be!

No comments:

Post a Comment