Tuesday 17 February 2015

goth story extract

Tattooed arm is aching. Nigel must have caught it. TV on, sounds down, what CD? Nightwish live, takes me back... put it on repeat. Time to get ready for tonight and gothic metal heaven, Rockworld here we come, yey! What to wear? That black number, long black velvet dress, over the shoulder bare flesh, see my cleavage. My black combat boots, must polish them well, shiny. Pick my silver jewellery, my new pentagram with chain and some rings.., time for another bath, wash Nige away, do my hair, towel it dry, comb it. Naturally blonde dyed black adds, no, makes my stunning Goth looks. Me vain? You are kidding, right? Nearly ready. Pop a beer from my fridge, quick ready meal of chicken and black bean sauce. Make up time, bit of pale blusher, black lipstick, bit of eyeliner, black nail varnish. There, done! Off to the club, get 82 bus, Sarah’s on it. Hi gal, okay? You look great in your purple mini. You too, sis. Hey, your new tat is great! Here, see... new today. The Inkpot? Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment