Monday 16 February 2015

new from jimmy boom semtex

They were in a Chinese owned hotel in London. Ning Ning knew the owner and got a free room. Fire Extinguisher Man would stay a few days. Ning Ning said money was no problem; the gigolo would pocked a couple of grand from this trip.
"Please take off your clothes." He did so, taking his time to show off his physique.
"You must work out then, to look like that," the Chinese lady said, scrutinising her guest.
"I have my own gym and am a member of two more. I like jogging and doing exercise. And making love," Fire Extinguisher Man replied.
"You can make love to me now." Ning Ning pointed to the luxurious bed. In swift movements she took off her business suit and underwear.
In the understatement of the century, Fire Extinguisher Man thought her body was beautiful. There was lots of untapped potential here. A continent of desire to be explored and conquered.
"You like me?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. Very much. You're beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment