Monday 1 December 2014

THE COMPLETE NICK ARMBRISTER POETRY COLLECTION Volume 3 1996 - 2013 Copyright 2014 Nick Armbrister

THE COMPLETE NICK ARMBRISTER POETRY COLLECTION Volume 3 1996 - 2013
Copyright 2014 Nick Armbrister
A WALK IN THE FOREST
A walk in the forest can be such a relaxing pastime
on a cool spring evening. Watch out for the axe man
lying in wait and for the under-age couple fucking in the bushes.
All these sights to see on a nice spring evening out with nature.
FARAHENMENT
See van in the field left there, unwanted.
Got plants going round it? What use?
See munch kin pick up truck in the mind, pardon.
Did you put it there? What about your ex-beloved
fiat panda abandoned in a Spanish field?
Rara rara fiat panda! Last forever!
Unwanted vehicles? Just take to some waste
and give a new life of abandonment and farahenment.
JENORIA
She’s the spirit of her emotions capturing her every feeling
over an essence of time in a second hand on a clock jammed
between five and six. What if all we had done, fell between
the numbers into her power? Overslip passes from ourselves
to her, illusory as it is. Did we ever own ourselves in the first place?
Her name is Jenoria, she’s from her own dimension where eroticism rules.
Hell! Second hand moves again, back to earth I fall, past the moon,
thru the atmosphere onto the car park. It’s hard as glass, my jaw is broken.
I wish she was here to fix me. When the clock breaks I know she’ll be here
to great me. To kill me, claim me, forever, awhile…

No comments:

Post a Comment