Thursday 11 December 2014

jelma no4 bit jimmy boom semtex

He made his speech: "How can I match that my love? I agree on the need for peace and to stop this war. I'm not a fan of war or death. Jelma said it all for me. All I can add is to say stop fighting." Chen paused, looked at his audience and continued. "I met my wife at a small parts and dress launch at Sera's house. It was an event that has changed my life forever. I met someone who has a wonderful creative sense and equally good business skills. More importantly, I met a wonderful wife, my Jelma. Thank you my love. I love you so damn much!"
When they kissed, the cameras went wild and hundreds of people cheered. Thousands of more watched their wedding online and on TV. That fact itself was priceless. People power.
"And we've got matching tattoos," Chen said after their long kiss. The crowd cheered and camera flashes sparked like falling stars.

Now it was party time and a chance to rock n roll. Sera and Kaito organised the after event party. It was in a function hall not far from the Peace Gardens. The night promised to be a glitzy affair with a DJ, an alternative J-Rock band, a three course meal and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment