Saturday 13 December 2014

East German Whore

East German Whore

Saw the communist girl again from the shadows. I dared not emerge from my alleyway hiding place. Being spotted would be my end. I remember when she used to crawl on all fours towards me. Acting like a cheap fucking whore. Skirt up around her thighs, black tights ripped, tits out, gagging for it grin. And those sexy secretary glasses and pout.

She was anything but cheap. Dear old Kit Kat. Charging ten thousand roubles for a suck and five times that for a fuck. I got it free at gunpoint. The ex Nazi Walther pistol, cocked and aimed at her skull, persuaded her. As did my hand on her throat as I fucked her like the dog she was.


Did she bother that I was an intelligentsia? A poet in exile. And not a top Party banana? Paying her and using her for the whore she was. I see she hasn't changed. I've got my piano ready for after I fuck her one last time. Then I'll cross into West Berlin and freedom. Get my writing published. Piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment