Tuesday 23 December 2014

Harpy Girl

Harpy Girl

You girl are a harpy. A woman who steals from those with nothing to take. You always find something to harvest. If you robbed a rich man, you'd leave him in debt. How do you do it and why?
Becoming the femme fatal injured beach siren. How many ships have you wrecked? Sailors think you're a cheap whore. You target their basic desires. How smart. Not.
And when you become the pretty air stewardess lady, no one is safe. You slit the pilot's throat and Jumbo jets fall like shot crows. Only you walk away unscathed.
I came across you once. People ask why I'm alive? That's easy. I ran like the wind and am paranoid to hell. I know we'll meet again. Till then dear harpy, the news headlines are full of your work.
Death, mayhem, maiming, destruction.

Even when you sleep it continues. I wonder if you'll ever get bored of this harpy lifestyle? Take time out to talk to my friend. He's a shrink; the best. Hey, he cured me. But back then, I was sane compared to you, the harpy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment