Friday 10 October 2014

WRONG

Wrong

Born in the wrong time, hey do I say to my dad I’m born in the wrong year?
I wanted to see beautiful cities bombed from the air to perish in a sea of fire and incendiary bombs with high explosive for dessert.
My dad told me 350 grand Krauts were killed by allied bombing.
                                   
How I wanted to take part, bomb them twats in their beds at night.
And the Nips too give them a 3rd nuke. Hell yea.                                                               
There are certain people around me who won’t accept my explanations on a pressing topic. I explain no more, various steps are taken.
Now the waiting game, soon now my friend we'll prove them wrong.
Always a cost. I saw a mill, Maple, burn to ashes. I heard whoomph when the roof fell in.
                                                                                                                               
I wondered what its like to see an entire city in flames. There are people down there. It must have been visually & aurally breathtaking, a city in flames under air attack. Pure poetry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment