Wednesday 15 October 2014

SOUTHERN CROSS

SOUTHERN CROSS by Nick Armbrister


Copyright 2014 Nick Armbrister. All rights reserved.
This is a work of fiction and bears no relation to any characters, living or dead. All work is from the author's imagination.


Javid was a member of the Catholic Christian church in the sprawling city of Leeds. He was neighbour and friend to Kenna in more ways than one; he lusted after his female friend and soon crossed a line by telling her his thoughts. He knew she was a gothic witch and quite open-minded, how far would she go? He shouldn’t be having these very un-Christian thoughts but he was human. What would his God say if he knew?
Moving to England from America back in the mid 90s, he was a missionary for the Church, his church, and widely regarded in his community. With a loving, child bearing wife and mother of their three children, Javid wasn’t alone sharing his home and life with Diane, his wife of thirteen years. Everything was fine until Javid gave in to his randy thoughts on his neighbour and friend Kenna. At first he tried to ignore them and forget about them but there was something lodged in his brain that wouldn’t go away; his lust for the single parent gothic girl who lived next door. When he made love to his faithful God fearing wife he always thought of Kenna and almost cried out her name when he was coming inside his wife. What would she say if he did so? Would she remonstrate with her husband for sinning, thinking illegal thoughts and then leave him? Or worse still, report her husband to his church who would kick him out in shame? He had to be careful. In his mind he plotted how to get Kenna in bed, even if it was one of the unholy sins and against everything he believed in. Javid’s own pleasure mattered here it had been neglected for too long. His brown quiet eyes hid a cunning mind that would have surprised his wife, if he had admitted to being a potentially bad husband.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenna was pissed off; her London penpal of twenty years called Paul had upset her again. His text messages were getting more abusive and inflammatory. He accused Kenna of having an affair and of fancying her other penpal of five years, Nigel. This stemmed from an argument Kenna and Paul had over if they should meet, she questioned why he was always so pushy and rude, he replied it was because he was a dominant man. And that he loved her. It was a strange way to show it.
She was having none of his nonsense and mentioned that her other penpal from Manchester, Nigel, wasn’t bossy or rude and he would no doubt treat her like a lady and queen. And on top of that, both shared the same interests of gothic music and reading. Paul reacted like he was meant to and spat his dummy out, giving Kenna a small victory and some respect showing she wasn’t a lady to be messed with. It was at this time Kenna texted her neighbour and friend Javid to come round so she could talk about her man trouble, he agreed and gently knocked on her front door.
The two friends talked for twenty minutes, Kenna explaining in a vexed voice just what Paul was like and Javid nodding in agreement in the one sided talk.
When Javid said what was on his mind, it took the blond haired girl by surprise, not helping her out with the trouble with Paul. He announced rather quickly: “I think of you when I masturbate Kenna. I have for a while now, I know I mustn’t due to the church and my religion but I can’t help myself. I just can’t.”                                                                                                                                                                   
Kenna was shocked, of all the things she expected to hear, this wasn’t one of them. She replied, “I’m not sure you should do that Javid. Why think like that of me? I’m just a single parent of a teenage delinquent son. And you’re married!”                                                                                                                                       
“I know I’m married and I feel so bad about it. At least you know now though.”                                            
“I’m not sure it’s a good thing you told me. I don’t know what to say.”                                                                    
“May I wank in front of you Kenna please?” he slowly asked catching her gaze.                                                       
She thought it over and replied, “No. Not just yet.”                                                                                                                
“May I kiss you?” he tried. He knew Kenna had been single fifteen years and probably hadn’t kissed a man in all that time either. It was a huge risk he was running here.                                                                    
“Okay, yes you may kiss me. Only once on the lips,” Kenna agreed blushing slightly. Javid bent forwards and kissed his friend once on the lips then pulled back.
Kenna hadn’t expected his kiss to feel so good, even though it was only one time. It was he who initiated the next kiss, one that lasted longer and brought old hidden passions she had totally forgotten about to the surface. Her body melted into Javid’s and she closed her eyes and moaned quietly. For over fifteen years she had missed this!
Javid let Kenna kiss him, he was a little shocked that she started this kiss but he didn’t refuse it, he went along with her. In his pants his cock hardened, he wanted to place her hand on it. What would she do? It was then his mobile phone rang and he pulled back startled, what was he doing? His phone rang again and he looked at the display; it was his wife! He had better hurry home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three weeks later Kenna was walking up the street where she lived, past the house that Javid shared with his family. She remembered back to the night when Javid almost did something so bad to bring his faith, marriage and reputation into disrepute. How lucky his wife had called ending the strange scene. Hurrying past the house Kenna made her way home, a few short yards down the road. Opening her gate she got her keys out of her pocket and fumbled for her front door key, she was half up her path when she looked up and saw a sight she didn’t want to see! Oh no there’s Javid waiting on my doorstep! What the hell does he want? gasped Kenna.
“Hi Kenna, I thought I’d pop round for a coffee while my wife is at work. You don’t mind do you?” Javid innocently said smiling.
“Now isn’t a good time Javid. I’ve got my son’s washing to do and tea to prepare and other things besides that. So no, now isn’t a good time,” sternly replied Kenna who wasn’t amused.
“Oh come on! Just ten minutes, then I’ll go. I promise and you can do your household chores then,” begged the religious man, almost desperate. He gave the single mum a hound dog lost look, which was also a sign of manipulation and it worked.
“Oh hell fire! Okay then, just ten minutes and then I’m kicking you out!” Kenna almost blasphemed, being won over.
He moved aside to allow Kenna access to her door and open it, letting them both inside. She let Javid shut the door and walked into the kitchen, turning the light on and filling the kettle up for their drinks. Setting two clean cups on the worktop she put coffee and sugar into each, not bothering to ask what sugar her friend took. She was a little annoyed at his intrusion and knew he didn’t like sugar, well I just forgot, plain and simple!                                                                                                                 
Sitting down Javid watched his neighbour do the brews, when she wasn’t looking he looked her up and down noticing her nice slim figure. In his pants his cock twitched and grew, he was getting a hard on! He crossed his legs quickly and hoped she wouldn’t notice; she did!
“Why have you crossed your legs? Have you got a hard on Javid?” teased Kenna not missing anything. As if he would stop for coffee, he wanted more than a drink!
“No, no I haven’t. What makes you think that?” blurted out Javid blushing and looking at the floor.
“The way you suddenly crossed your legs so I won’t see your cock going hard coz you’ve been eyeing me up. That’s why!” she replied.
“Okay, okay. Yes I have an erection! If you must know I was looking at you when you were at the sink. I can’t help it, I find you so attractive and sexy and you just gave me a hard on. Still have!” he whispered looking up.
“There’s your coffee. Don’t spill any! We don’t want you spilling any and burning your cock do we.”
“No, I don’t want to be burnt on my private parts, you’re right Kenna.”
“I’m always right. I’m a woman; we’re always right each and every time. Is your dick still hard?” she enquired walking over to Javid and sitting down next to him. If she wanted to she could check herself, so close were they now.
“Yes it is still hard Kenna. My cock is still hard!” stammered the religious minister, his gold cross visible at his neck.
“You better show me then haven’t you? You naughty boy!” smiled Kenna moving so close to her friend that their bodies now touched, looking down she saw him uncross his legs revealing a huge bulge in his chino trousers. A definite hard on!
“Oh...” gasped Javid when Kenna gently grasped his erect member and felt it. She sized it up estimating how big he was in his pants. Rubbing his dick brought more moans from him, his breathing became ragged and uneven and it wouldn’t take much for him to have an accident in his trousers! Stopping this, she undid his top button and the three smaller buttons where his zip would normally be and out popped his cock! It was quite a nice cock considering it was a Christian one; he had fathered three kids with his wife so it must work!
Oh my God I don’t believe this is happening! Please make Kenna stop my Lord, I’m your servant and a married family man! But I do fancy Kenna so much and she’s so sexy! And she has got hold of my cock! screamed Javid’s mind going into sexual overdrive. A pleasurable feeling filled his loins when his lady friend wanked him off, grabbing his six inch shaft tightly and really letting go on him.
“Oh Kenna I’ve wanted you to do that for so long! It feels so good...” he groaned closing his eyes.
“I knew you wanted me for this, not for a coffee,” laughed his sexy gothic pal, reaching over to kiss him once.
She continued to give him pleasure and tossed his cock off; she liked his blond pubes and smallish bell end. A smile like a cat with the cream appeared on her face, she giggled naughtily and commented, “It’s a good job you’ve got light coloured chinos on Javid.”
“Why is that Kenna? Oh, this feels so good,” asked the minister through half shut eyes.
“Coz when you spunk up on your pants, your wife won’t see the stains!” explained the witch, smiling and increasing the speed of her hand. She knew he was almost there. Bending over she kissed him and closed her eyes, her tongue brushing his lips, probing inside to taste his warm spit and meet his tongue. Kenna felt his tongue withdraw so she put hers all the way in and kissed him French style, long and passionate. In her mind she knew Javid had never been kissed like this before or tossed off so pleasurably.
“Oh, my wife! I forgot about her. You must stop!” uttered Javid panicking, thinking of his dear wife for the first time since this incident started.
“I’ll stop in a minute my friend; I know you’re nearly coming. You won’t be long now. Don’t think of your wife, think of me. Like you said, you do when you wank yourself off so think of me now. Come on big boy!” teased Kenna parting her lips from Javid briefly at his concern. Quickly she kissed him again and made sure he couldn’t escape.
“Oh, oh, oh my God! No, please stop. Oh Lord I’m coming. Oh Kenna what have you done? Oh, oh...” spluttered the man of God doing a very ungodly but natural thing. His cock exploded with white spunk, all over his bell end, on his expensive chino trousers and onto Kenna’s hand.
“See that was nice wasn’t it my love? Now you don’t have to do it yourself, I’ll do it for you anytime you want me to. Just text or call and I’ll be right here waiting for you. Don’t tell your dear wife now,” said the adulterous lady, smiling savagely. She kissed her neighbour one last time and then got up to get some tissue to clear up his little mess.
“I swear on the cross I won’t tell a soul, especially my loving wife. God knows what she’d say and do. She is your friend too. Would you really do it again Kenna? Do you mean that?” replied Javid not as worried now and planning more sexy meetings.
“As I said, call or text me and I’ll be here. Who knows what we’ll do next time?” smiled the gothic lady, her eyes flashing in joy and mischeviousness. Yes what would she do next to the innocent preacher man, thought Kenna cheekily.
“Bye for now,” said Javid leaving his friend and half drank cold coffee. He hoped his dear wife wouldn’t find out!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A month went by until their next encounter. His wife never found out, the minister was a bit quiet but finally a message came through on Kenna’s mobile phone. It read, “Hi Kenna I’m missing you. How have you been? I hope you don’t regret our bit of fun. I’d like to do it again, is that ok? Javid. Xxx”
She paused for a minute thinking what to do, whether to reply or leave it and make him wonder if she got the message and keep him hanging on. Fuck it! Deciding to reply, Kenna wanted her day livening up with some fun and her friend would do. It took her a minute to do a text and send it to him; his reply was even quicker and confirmed he’d be there in a bit. He must be in the area or at home. I’ll go and change into that sexy little PVC number that my Manchester penpal sent me and surprise Javid! decided Kenna going to get changed.
Javid replied to Kenna and left his home to go and see his friend, he told his wife he was going to change a few light bulbs for their neighbour and he wouldn’t be long. His wife nodded giving him permission to go while she made their evening meal. I wonder what Kenna will let me do to her this time? I’d love to see her naked and even make love to her, dreamed Javid walking up to her front door. He rapped on the letter box loudly and smiled when he saw her door open. What was she wearing? She looked wonderful! A true maiden of the night, a gothic princess in a black PVC outfit with lace across the front showing a lot of her boobs and her nice slim sensual figure. Looking down Javid saw her legs were bare and unshaven, with little blond hairs shining in the light, a stunning sight! He stepped past and entered paradise.
“You look a lovely gothic lady Kenna. May I congratulate you on how sexy and beautiful you look,” Javid whispered as her front door closed. He was stood so close to her that he was able to kiss her without moving his body; she kissed him back passionately.
Not saying a word just kissing her religious neighbour, Kenna felt her body coming alive. A fire she felt long dead was re-kindled, slowly she snogged her friend being drawn into a world of special intense feelings. Breaking their kiss she led him into the front room to the sofa, sitting down and drawing him down next to her. He sat and they kissed again, she lied back and he moved to be next to her embracing her tightly, she felt his hand on her legs caressing her thighs and moving up to her pussy. She didn’t stop him. We’ve come too far now and even if I wanted to stop I wouldn’t.
“My dear I love your legs, they’re perfect and wonderfully natural. I’m so glad you never shaved them, they feel so sexy,” muttered Javid overtaken by passion. Slowly he worked his hand up between her thighs and rubbed them, he was pleased to notice she moaned and her body shook. Further up he rubbed her cunt, feeling the bulge under the black shiny material.
“Don’t stop, don’t stop rubbing my fanny,” gasped Kenna, placing her hand upon his and showing him where the buttons were on her PVC outfit that could be undone to show her pussy so she could be fingered.
“Oh my love let me undo your buttons. What is your pussy like?”
“Open them and you’ll soon find out.”
He struggled with the small silver buttons, at last managing to do it and reach her pussy. He looked at it and saw her labia nicely arranged and almost perfect. With one finger he prodded them and felt his way inside. My oh my, they’re lovely! My wife’s lips are all tattered and torn from having three kids, he thought in wonder. His finger probed into Kenna and her vagina, she was a wonderful thing and this was her most special area of her body. He wasn’t bothered he was sinning now; he was too far gone down that path.
“Kenna you have a nice fanny. Nice and tight. I like how you have a full bush of pubic hair,” gestured Javid lifting up the PVC outfit to see her pubes.
“Well I’m glad you like it. Stop looking and get on with fingering me,” laughed Kenna, placing her hand on his cock which was very hard now. She rubbed his dick and felt it twitch under his jeans, alive and wanting it.
“I love your touch my Kenna,” groaned Javid who was enjoying his private parts being rubbed by a gothic lady.
“I bet you do. You’re a big boy aren’t you?” replied Kenna increasing her hand actions, grasping and fondling knowing an orgasm would soon visit Javid and ruin his jeans.
“Oh do it like that, put two fingers up my cunt,” she instructed enjoying him playing with her pussy. She opened her legs wider allowing him to put two fingers up to play and finger her. Javid was quite good at this and obviously enjoyed doing it. She took care to make him cum now, rubbing the area where his bell end was in slow circular motions. It had the right result.
He screamed and struggled to breathe when he shot his load in his jeans. An ecstatic emotion filled his entire body, not the touch of God but the joy of forbidden lust. On and on his orgasm went lasting many seconds that seemed like hours. His vision blurred and he closed his eyes, doing his best to still finger Kenna and not let her down. Aware of her groans too, he guessed his hand actions were having an affect on his lady friend. Was she also near orgasm?
Feeling Javid’s two fingers work her pussy hitting her g-spot right on centre, she knew her orgasm was coming upon her. A pleasant feeling from far inside filled her body and her legs jerked when a spasm of joy whooshed through her. From nothing to full orgasm in three seconds, a dizzying sensation that had her shouting incomprehensible words and fighting for air. Her pleasure almost lasted forever while two fingers played with her pussy, fingering, caressing and giving pleasure and orgasm. Fucking hell, he did it. Made me cum! I never thought old Christian boy had it in him. He’s very good.
“Whoa Kenna you made me spunk up in my jeans and I gave you an orgasm. That was class! What good fun,” an out of breath Javid congratulated Kenna. He kissed her and placed a hand around her holding her close, his other was still inside her pussy.
“Nice and just right. To say you’ve not had much practise and that I only know it in theory, we did very well,” replied Kenna, in a break from kissing her lover.
“I can’t wait to make love to you, really Kenna. When can we do that?” he eagerly asked.
“Next time you call round here. Not today. We’ve had enough fun today. Go upstairs and clean yourself up so your wife doesn’t see what you’ve been doing,” she soothingly said.
“Okay. I don’t mind waiting to have you. I’ll go and clean my jeans and underwear. We can’t get found out,” he said getting up. Bending down to kiss Kenna, Javid went to her bathroom. He was sorely tempted to strip off naked and go downstairs to her so she could see him undressed and make love to him. Not wanting to offend her he didn’t. Soon he was cleaned up and returned to her, she was still sat on the sofa.
“Give me a kiss and you can be going home. In a few weeks call me and we’ll meet and make love,” whispered Kenna, smiling at their conspiracy.
“Okay my dear,” Javid answered kissing his lady and then leaving her house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three weeks later Kenna’s phone rang. It was her Christian adulterer Javid. He asked, “Hi Kenna how are you? Is it okay for me to see you tonight so we can make love?”
“Yeah come on over for 7pm. I can’t wait to see you and do it,” confirmed Kenna. What fun it would be!
“Cool, see you later,” he said and hung up.
Javid knocked on her door and she opened it after a few seconds. He gasped when he saw what she was wearing; a red velvet dress tied around her neck and showing all her back and legs. And her body underneath!
“Holy cow! You look awesome,” he gasped.
“Thanks. Come on in,” she replied. Reaching out to take his hand Kenna led Javid to her bedroom, no question here about what was going to happen. Her son was out with his juvenile mates so they had time to do whatever they wanted in bed.
“You’re keen,” commented Javid following his lover upstairs, getting a nice glimpse of her shapely thighs and pear shaped arse under her shot dress. He felt the start of an erection.
“You got that in one. I’ll show you how good I am in bed. I haven’t made love for ages but I know what to do,” replied Kenna with conviction.
In her room she stopped to face the church minister and embraced him hugging him tight. After a minute she kissed him French style with tongues; she thought he was a good kisser and doubted he ever had kissed his wife like this. Her hands felt his firm chest and back under his neat freshly ironed white shirt, she traced her finger around his left nipple and started to undo his shirt buttons. Slowly and methodically, popping each button revealing more of his nice hairy chest. She liked what she saw, very nice, it’s been so long since I saw a man’s bare chest.
Javid ran his hand through Kenna’s long hair which hung down past her shoulders, lovely long well cared for blond hair brushed straight. He kissed her again while she completed undoing his shirt. He let her carefully take it off, not to crease it and then hang it up on a coat hanger. He smiled at this, no way would his wife find out by any creases in his shirt.
“You’re very thorough doing that Kenna,” he said.
“Yes my love, your dear wife won’t find out then about our little affair,” she stated.
“Take off my dress,” told him stepping close to him again.
With grace and elegance befitting a man of God, Javid lifted up her hair to undo the Velcro fastener which held up her little dress. In a smooth action it was open and he carefully brought her dress down past her shoulders and breasts, exposing her attractive upper body and flesh. She was beautiful. He was quite taken aback and realised he was falling in love with Kenna and would not deny his attraction for her or his own feelings to her anymore. Bending slightly he kissed her on her shoulders, feeling her move right to him so their bare flesh touched. She kissed his chest. He thought, that feels so good. What if we fall in love? Do I leave my church and my wife? Yes I would.
She walked over to her bed and he followed, lying down she lifted up her backside allowing Javid to remove her dress. He did this and placed her dress neatly by their side. She was totally naked underneath, no underwear, nothing. Moving up the bed Kenna embraced Javid when he kissed her on her face, her neck, shoulders and breasts. Feeling him suck and kiss her nipples was so sublime; a sensation of well being and happiness filled her every bit of her.
Moving lower Javid kissed and licked her bare flesh revelling in her natural smell, untainted by expensive or trendy female body sprays. She was a nice natural woman as Mother Nature intended her to be. He noticed her stomach was smooth and perfect, not at all spoiled by the birth of one child sixteen years ago. Kissing her belly he worked his way lower, bringing low murmurs from Kenna. Down to her pubic bush and her pussy, his favourite area on her body. She opened her legs to allow him to go down on her and bring her to orgasm with his tongue, a world of pleasure that words failed to describe. His tongue probed between her thighs, hovering on the outer edge of her cunt kissing her pussy lips. So very slowly he worked his way up to her clit kissing away, making her moan and sway her body slightly. When he licked her clit with his tongue she groaned and raised her hips into his face, he countered by licking even more firmly his tongue moving in speedy flicks starting off her orgasm.
This had not happened for many years and now it was, a dream come true for Kenna. Her original shyness was gone for good with Javid he was great at going down on her. For an unknown amount of time he licked her pussy. She couldn’t keep still and moved her lower body in the thrill and anticipation of her lustful enjoyment. Starting to cum Kenna closed her eyes and held onto Javid’s short hair urging him on to bring her to climax, noticing how dedicated he was to pleasuring her.
When she came Javid was taken by surprise by her orgasm and pussy juice that flowed forth, he licked it like a man drinking the sweetest wine. He loved the taste of Kenna and redoubled his efforts while her gasps and screams endured and grew in intensity, finally she had cum and it was over. He stopped and kissed her stomach, working his way up again, past her breasts to her face where he kissed her on the lips. She didn’t stop or push him away; she was fine with tasting her own pussy juice. Now it was time for a cuddle, they would make love later on after enjoying one another’s intimate company.
Their cuddle over Kenna took the initiative and mounted Javid, his dick was still erect and his eyes followed her movements. Holding his cock she tossed him off and rubbed his bell end for a few seconds, then opened her legs and got into position to ride him. Carefully placing his medium size tool up her tight pussy, she eased him home and got used to the feeling of a dick being up her cunt. One she hadn’t felt for many years, too long! Now was the time for action; leaning back and holding onto his thighs she started to ride her neighbour. Slowly and carefully, it was like being a virgin again at thirty seven and not twenty one when she had born her son.
My God! I’m making love to Kenna, I don’t believe it! I finally got my wish, thank you Lord! prayed Javid in surprise and satisfaction. He enjoyed the feeling of his cock up Kenna, a nice tight sensation enclosing his man hood that had only ever been inside one other woman before, his wife. Variety was good and he was experiencing this now, with his new lover moving up and down on his dick. In his mind he saw images of Kenna as an angel holding out a hand and inviting him to heaven, to be together forever. This moment would stay with him forever, he was in heaven and it mattered more than his church, family or wife. Only the gentle gothic witch who slowly made love to him mattered, he wanted her for his wife but that wasn’t possible, was it? He gasped and groaned under the effort of making love, sensually and slowly, holding back his orgasm to endure this special moment. Their moment frozen in time.
“Oh my lover, dear Javid I never knew you would feel so good,” whispered Kenna.
“I love you, I love making love to you and I’m in love with you,” groaned Javid, reaching up to fondle her breasts. Both stood out like firm fresh sculptures made by an artist, wonderfully formed and shaped.
“Don’t stop feeling my tits. I like you doing that,” she commented.
He didn’t reply and moved his body in time with her, his orgasm was coming joining them together in this surreal special union of the witch and the minister. His balls bounced up and down when he increased his speed, he was spunking up! Pumping her faster and faster he felt his body become alive with tenderness and emotion, he screamed and held onto her waist when she went to full fucking speed, bouncing up and down giving it her all. Both of them came together joining their circle of lovemaking and swapping body fluids. That was pure heaven. I hope to get her pregnant so I can have a new family with her and spend the rest of my life with her, day dreamed Javid when his lover collapsed on top of him.
Finally their first session of making love was over. Kenna fell asleep happy and content next to Javid, not bothered about his wife, the church, her juvenile son or the outside world. All that mattered was this moment, right now. And of course, their other moments they would steal together, building something they would call their own. No one would take that from them, no matter what it cost. Fate worked in strange ways bringing people together, new lovers who fit together like a round shape in a round hole. Even if it meant living a lie, togetherness was achieved in their hearts and minds.


No comments:

Post a Comment