Tuesday 7 October 2014

SPELL TO FIND AMELIA EARHART from HEART OF THE COUNTRY SHORT STORY COLLECTION BY NICK ARMBRISTER

out on amazon

          HEART OF THE COUNTRY

       SHORT STORY COLLECTION

            BY NICK ARMBRISTER


SPELL TO FIND AMELIA EARHART
Aim of this spell – to set into motion a small event or discovery at or near Nikumouro atoll to help in the discovery of Amelia Earhart, Noonan her navigator and their plane. To help solve this mystery and to provide answers. The spell has no time limit and the laws of Mother Nature will govern the outcome.
I respect the spirits of Earhart and Noonan and if they don’t want to be found and left alone I respect that. Yet this all hovers at the edge of my mind.
Light a white candle for peace.
Now, cast a magic circle to provide a safe working area. Take your athame magical knife in your left hand, outstretched. Walk round clockwise in a circle including your altar. Focus your mind and be positive. Say the following words:
‘I cast this sacred magic circle to do my magic and witchcraft in, positively and not for self-gain or to harm myself or others, earthbound or not. I abide by the three-fold rule of magic and of karma. By the powers of my sacred goddess of Mother Nature, I invoke thee to do my work as I command thee. Mighty bearer of the moon, protector of human kind, lady of the forests, of the oceans, of the lakes and rivers. Guardian of the skies and all under and above it. Do this invocation and protect me with this sacred magic circle, only let helpful positive energy in, reflect all harmful negative energy. My actions are governed by you, the great goddess of Mother Nature; your protection, strength and guidance is yours, ours. I humbly ask for all of the above now as my circle is cast. I thank you for your help. So mote it be.’
After saying the above and walking round clockwise to cast your circle, then stop in front of your altar. Now cast a pentagram again, using your athame. The object of this is to focus the natural powers and to provide a link from our mortal world to the world of the gods and goddesses. Describe the pentagram in the shape of a 5-pointed star with your athame. Visualise it in your mind. Say: ‘I use this pentagram I have cast as a link from me to you my goddess of Mother Nature.’
Now call the cardinal points. Stand by the north point and say: ‘I call upon the guardian of the north to guide me while I do this spell. I sprinkle some earth of the planet onto the ground as a link to your being.’ Have a small bowl of earth and do just that; then place the bowl onto your altar. Sprinkle it onto newspaper if you don’t want a mess.
Now face the east point. Burn your incense now and say: ‘I call upon the guardian of the east to protect me while I do this spell. I burn this incense as a link to your sky.’
Set your incense down on your altar; let it burn.
Face south and pick up your trashy fake gold American zippo petrol lighter, flick it open like Elvis did and say: ‘I call upon the guardian of the south to strengthen me while I do this spell. I burn this flame as a mystical link to your heart.’ Put your zippo down.
Now face the final point, west. Pick up your holy water, say: ‘I call upon the guardian of the west to bring me positivety while I do this spell. I sprinkle holy water as a link to your tears.’ Don’t go to your local church and steal their holy water – use tap water that has been charged up on your altar for 24 hours beforehand. Put the water on your altar.
Now that the circle is cast, link made, quarters called, your spell work may begin. This is the main reason for your magic ritual, so make it count, be focused and positive. Say: ‘I invoke my goddess of Mother Nature to do my work at my command; let this spell be positive, successful and completed. I invoke my mighty goddess of Mother Nature to find Amelia Earhart, Noonan and their plane and to solve the mystery of their disappearance. I believe they are near or at Nikumouro atoll in the Pacific Ocean. Let a piece of their airplane be found to identify it or the remains of their skeletons be found to provide the answers to this great mystery. Any magic spell invoked through you and carried out by me, us, has only peaceful and positive actions intended. Make any negative energy into positive energy and dissipate it to the universe. If any piece of metal is found on Niku Atoll, let it be identifiable to similar bits of other similar Lockheed airplanes like theirs. This would be the key to the outcome of this spell if wreckage is found. If human remains are found and they belong to Amelia Earhart or Noonan, let them be identifiable as such. There is no time limit on the outcome of this spell but let it be positive and successful if it is meant to be so. The outcome will be in the future, not in infinity, waiting forever. I respect Amelia Earhart’s and Noonan’s spirit. If they are still earthbound I wish them both peace and love. So mote it be.’
Your spell is said now. You may rest a bit and meditate and focus on your spell’s outcome. Think back to their small silver airplane flying over the ocean, see it as it is now, where is it? Remember the location as clearly as you can. You may stand or sit down as you do this. Spend time meditating the outcome. When you have done, stand in front of your altar. Now thank your goddess of Mother Nature for working with you. Thank each of the four quarters for their support and guidance. Then dissolve the circle. Hold your athame in your left had and walk round in an anti-clockwise direction and say: “I break this circle and deconsecrate this ground. Let positive energy from this circle help in the outcome of this spell. So mote it be.’
Now wait and see if the spell works! Leave your white candle burning and incense too.

No comments:

Post a Comment