Sunday 18 May 2014

Wow! Tattoo My Butt Part 2 - Where Do You Think We All Will Be Tomorrow? By Nick Armbrister. out on amazon.

Wow! Tattoo My Butt Part 2 - Where Do You Think We All Will Be Tomorrow?

By Nick Armbrister.

Bizarre Man
I’m the bizarre man.                                                                                                                    
I like to sleep in a river.                                                                                                                  
I love the feeling of water flowing round my sleeping face.                                                    
Don’t worry, I won’t drown.                                                                                                                
I can breathe underwater like a fish.                                                                                        
On my back is an upside down push bike.                                                                                  
It belonged to the landlord of the Dog and Duck pub.                                                                  
I stole it along with his orange chequered brolly.                                                                    
The bike is a 1928 model worth sixteen grand.                                                                          
It’s not for sale.                                                                                                                              
The wheels move in the wind, freewheeling.                                                                              
I keep my other clothes dry in an orange case that belonged to a copper.                                      
I liberated it from his car.                                                                                                          
No need for spare cuffs, CS gas, stun gun, bondage gear.                                                        
I don’t wash my clothes.                                                                                                                
The running water cleans them.                                                                                                  
My yellow Fred Perry shirt has never looked fresher.                                                          
And my PVC jeans are jet black gothic.                                                                                
Do you think I’m bizarre?                                                                                                          
I do hope so.                                                                                                                      
When I want to go somewhere, I use the bike.                                                                          
I’m in the same position –                                                                                                
upside down with my back on the saddle and my legs steering the handle bars.                            
I see where I’m going by the eyes in the back of my head.                                                                
I’ll pop to the shop when I wake up from my dreamy sleep, dreaming of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment