Wednesday 7 May 2014

Wow! Tattoo My Butt Part 2 - Where Do You Think We All Will Be Tomorrow?

Life

Life pressures me to have a girlfriend.                                                                                                    
Life pressures me to have a day job.                                                                                      
Life pressures me to have a car.                                                                                              
Life pressures me to be mentally stable.                                                                            
Life pressures me to dress a certain way.                                                                           
Life pressures me to think a normal thoughts.                                                                      
Life pressures me to behave in a Politically Correct manner.                                                             
I say fuck all this bullshit.                                                                                                           
I'm going to be just me.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/nick-armbrister/wow-tattoo-my-butt-part-2-where-do-you-think-we-all-will-be-tomorrow/ebook/product-21341144.html

No comments:

Post a Comment