Friday 23 May 2014

Where Do Spiders Go?

Where Do Spiders Go? 


My Great Mother Earth Goddess never told me where spiders go.                               After I have been a sinner and killed one or two,                                                               for I don’t want them indoors.                                                                                                I’m sorry for my act.                                                                                                                I knew that Jesus said no spiders or insects in heaven.                                                They’re not like us humans, not worthy.                                                                     They kill flies to do a good job in nature.                                                                  So why am I scarred of them?                                                                                                   Big black ones crawled over me in 1998,                                                                                  woke me up and screwed my head up.                                                                                                                                         But still I ask, “Where do dead spiders go?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment