Tuesday 14 January 2014

Why War?


Why War?


I grew up in the end of the Cold War. I knew real fear of Soviet nuclear attack in 1983/4.                                                                                                  

I study OPERATION ABLE ARCHER Nov1983 NATO command and control wargame. Soviet/Warsaw Pact(Warpac) took it as real.                                                                                        

Imagine if WW3 kicked off.                                                                                                                  

Still scares me now.                                                                                                                                  
No person can scare me so much though they can hurt me.                                                                               

It was real fear.                                                                                                                                           

Now, I ask why?                                                                                                                                                       
A World of Trouble by Patrick Tyler covers the Middle East... bloody basket cases!I have a book on WW3 in Europe in 1986.                                                                                                 

Pure poetry.                                                                                                                                         Dark, beautiful war, including nuclear.                                                                                                                           
I ask why?

No comments:

Post a Comment