Thursday 2 January 2014

Chair Man


Chair Man


He made a decision to clean the factory chimney out.

Did he know it would be messy?

I look out of my window and see so much smoke emanating from the chimney.

It blanketed the fields in particulate sulphate alkali acid.

 

I was so happy! I could be a zombie now.

I ran down to the fields and danced naked in the grass.

I was in a real pea souper of man made chemical arsenic fog.

 

Right away it happened: zombification!

My skin bubbled like acid and fell off in tatters.

My lungs filled with liquid and I drowned in my own blood.

Every orifice streamed liquid, a real cock burn. Won't be using it no more.

The only gals for me will be ones I eat.

 

The smoke thins and I see a watery sky.

The pause between before and after.

 

My life and my very body have changed for the better.

I feel my teeth turning into steel shards that yearn for female zombie flesh.

 

I go in search of my first victim.

As I stroll thru the summer grass I see her. Mrs Peters from the farm.

She looks disorientated.

 

I close in.

No comments:

Post a Comment