Friday 16 August 2013

Oh What Must I Do


Oh What Must I Do


Oh I do my best but how the hell am I meant to equal the writers who inspire me so much?                                                                                                                                                                   I do my best, simple as that.                                                                                                      Yet my crazy moods, left of centre views, lack of a uni education hinder me, as does my goal of who am I, what should I write?                                                                                Many times I thought of giving up.                                                                                        Now I can't.                                                                                                                               Oh not as it would be selfish, Charmaine would say keep going.                                        Don't stop, no matter what.                                                                                                    Yet I'm no Trish Reid or Liz Hand or Sven Hassel.                                                                          Yet I must create or darkness will engulf me...

No comments:

Post a Comment