Wednesday 7 August 2013

oh it was real...


Refugee
In 2002 I had two groups of friends. I had the bright idea of introducing them to each other. We had a party and everyone got on. Then one of my other friends brought a woman along she knew. This woman was a real fucking bitch, we never got on and I didn't like her. She said it's not personal. Did she say it to everyone she pissed off? My main group of mates thought the sun shined out of this bitch's arse and chose her over me. I was pushed aside. That was the start of so much crap. I never talked to my mates again, of either group. One had my ex girlfriend and the goth girl from the other group as his best mates. Collecting my female mates coz he never had any before. Eleven years on we still don't talk, I'll never trust him as long as I live. The bitch who stole my mates was a biker. I read in the paper a woman had lost multiple limbs in a bike accident. I had real evil intent; I wished it was the bitch. I dropped the fucking lot of them and got on with my life. That was 2002.

 

Reprise
I was on the bus when my mate told me something bad. Do I remember such a body? Well her husband is dead and his wife's lost an arm. I was shocked. No one deserves such a loss. It was a bike crash on the motorway. An awful event. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody, not even my worst enemy. It happened to the person who was once my worst enemy. I'm sorry for her, I hate her no more. Some people will say she deserved it. Eleven years ago, I was such a person. I'm not anymore. I've gone one eighty, I'm such a nice compassionate person now. I big it up for me and wish my old enemy well. How will she cope with this awful life event? Now a crippled widow in 2013?

 

Pot Pourri
I saw one of them with one of ours. She was in their mode. A kid in a pram and one on the way. His old grandparent was there, with no clue on bus fair. Obviously he'd just come from over there to over here. If I went out with one of their gals, I'd have to change my religion and many of their lads wouldn't approve. I doubt very much she'd change to my religion. Did our girl change religion to become one of them? I bet so.

No comments:

Post a Comment