Sunday 11 November 2012

various strong hitting older poems...

NEXT STOP HELL

Come on people, jump aboard as we head for Hell.
You are the sinners and you will pay the ultimate price,
your souls will be spirited away by the Devil to feed his
unsatisfiable desire for pain.
He will torture you all forever until Hell freezes over
And we all know that will never happen.


BOX

I’m trapped in a steel box two metres square, the metallic walls crushing me down,
making me feel so small and lost.
I don’t know how I got here, am I alive or am I dead? There is no one here to help me, I feel so alone in this small metal coffin.
There is no day or night for me, just total blackness, a world of nothingness right before my eyes.
If I dream I think of huge open spaces and massively blue skies, but my dreams die as I awake in my small metal box.


END

The weekend is here so let’s have a party; unfortunately for some it will be their last as society takes its toll as people tragically die. Who will it be? Your child or your best friend?
I know the pain will be immense and your world will end just as theirs did at the point of a knife blade.
This is life today in our torn-apart society full of losers and maniacs, people on the sick and on the dole, drug dealers and car thieves, all with no future but an early death and unmarked grave, all they deserve.



PASSENGERS OF LIFE

You’re a passenger of life livin’ out your remainin’ days on borrowed time.
You stick two fingers up to the world, life for you is not an oasis but it’s a charred blackened shell.
You steal from anyone to feed your dirty habit, as you slowly deteriorate in your own little hell.
When they find you dead in your bath, a load of needles by your side, will they ask was it worth it all those fixes for your life?


BURIED ALIVE

I ask God to help me but he isn’t listening, I’ve been buried alive six feet under the ground.
My death will be agonising as I start to suffocate. How did I get here in this terrible place?
Slowly I remember now what I unbelievably did. I faked my own death to escape from prison but they didn’t release me like they said, so here I remain running out of air going slowly insane dying before my time. One to suffer not just my sentence,
my murder victim is having the last laugh, on me…


RACIST ATTACK

The sudden quietness is broken by shouts and screams as blood is spilled on the dark narrow street.
Kicks and punches sound as the racist thugs do their dirty business. The lone **** cries for his mummy and for mercy but the beating won’t end till he is dead.
They rally round each other taking turns to kick in their deadly racist little game.
Who will it be tomorrow? If you ain’t *****, it could be you.





INNER CITY

If you walk through the inner city you will see many sad sights: there are dilapidated buildings and crumbling buildings in the same state as their residents lives.
Drug addicts shoot up in dark corners and muggers wait for the unwary in this concrete nightmare.
One day all this will be gone but for now it’s such an eyesore that no one wants to see or to endure the timeless broken lives.



YOUR HOUSE

You build your home in a dangerous place: don’t you think you’re at risk against nature’s might? A danger of landslides and bush fires all waiting to happen to you and your little home. You say the view is great and there’s so much land.
Just stop and think, remember back to last year and the tragedy when ten died fighting to save what was theirs and failed.
Now you’re okay and the sun shines down making you happy, no cares in your world.
Who knows how long till the flames will sear your bones and char your house in the next disaster in your area?




WHAT A GIRL

I saw you on the bus staring into space. I wonder what are you thinking?
You wear a black velvet dress and a heavy metal t-shirt of the new big band;
are you an alternative girl, are you a punk, a goth, a metal head or a hippy?
I bet you’re good between the sheets and as wild as your looks!
Tell me, what are you called? Is it Ruth, Jayne or Emma?
Any name will do as long as I get you in my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment