Monday 12 November 2012

other poems...

PAGAN HYMN

Hand in hand we walk across Mother Nature’s land for we are all Pagan brothers and sisters, lovers and friends. We bare each other no malice and go forward with peace in our hearts and unconditional love in our hearts.
WHERE WILL WE BE TOMORROW?
IDLY THINKING I DO WONDER WHERE WE WILL BE IN THE FUTURE, WILL WE EVER REACH THE STARS AFTER THE DEATH OF OUR OWN WORLD, KILLED BY POLLUTION, WAR AND OVERCROWDING? WILL WE DO AS IN ROME, ON A NEW PLANET? IF WE SURVIVE THAT FAR. OUR PATH IS TOUGH, SOME ACTIONS WE DO ARE ABYSMAL, LOOK AT HOW WE TREAT ONE ANOTHER, WE DO NEED TO LEARN TO TALK AND NOT SHOOT FIRST. YET THERE IS HOPE, WHEN WE LOOK UP AT THE COSMOS OVER OUR HEADS, WE CAN ONLY WONDER AT ITS SIZE AND OUR TINY EXISTANCE, WE ARE NOT ARROGANT THEN. BROUGHT DOWN TO EARTH, WE KNOW WE HAVE A CHANCE, JUST ONE TO GET IT RIGHT. IF GOD WERE TO JUDGE US, WHAT WOULD HE THINK? AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE WAY WE DO THINGS?
ARTIST LADY IN GREEN
My mate gave me a lift to town after doing our course; I mentioned you and how I like you. He dropped me off in town and I walked down the road, what a nice lady I saw in a green dress who took my breath away. As we got closer I saw it was you! I was so taken aback, I’d just told my friend of you! For as long as I live I’ll remember you in that green dress with your pretty green eyeliner, a real lady. You told me of your art, I ask to see some and give you my number not expecting you to call. But you don’t play by the rules of life, you call me lifting my spirits – she called me! We go for a drink I see you, no dress but nice dark jeans and a top. A few hairs loose the rest tied back, I do like you. We talk like 15 years wasn’t there; I wanted to date you when you was 21, not 36. Now you’re a real woman and I say I love you, I want you by my side. Heavy weight of the years falls away in seconds. We hold hands and kiss, so nice. I say I’ll always remember you in green, a top and skirt you say. I want to see the fairy picture you drew it could be a nice tattoo design if you let me use it, I’ll give you one of my books. I know you’re ill with your problems but to me you’re harmless, you’re a real lady who caught my heart.
CHUFF HUNTER
THE CALL GOES OUT "CHUFF HUNTER! CHUFF HUNTER! CHUFF HUNTER!" THE MUSIC IS THE SAME IT SOUNDS LIKE A CAR ALARM, CHANGE THE STATION, THE MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE. PUT RADIO 1 BACK ON! JUST TALKING BUT BETTER THAN CHUFF HUNTER MUSIC. BUT R1 DOESNT PLAY MY MUSIC - THE GATHERING OR EMILIE AUTUMN. SO I AM A MINORITY OF A MINORITY. MUSIC FOR LONDON BLOOD CLOT MEN AND ESSEX WIDE BOYS IN THEIR PIMPED UP CARS BOOM BOXES SHIFTING SOUNDS. PUT CLASSIC FM ON! OR CHOICE FM, CHUFF HUNTER CENTRAL, IT'S ALL THE BLOODY SAME.
SUCCESS
What is it like to be the next big thing? To have the world at your feet and for it all to be yours? You ask will this fame and fortune and adoration last or will you fall like the devil from heaven? I write my poetry for the joy it brings to me but yes, id love a deal worth a million. Not to be greedy but to own a car and go on holiday. Will it ever happen? This is a question I can’t answer so I’ll live my life day-by-day thinking of the future and of success. Everybody deserves success even for a minute - I wouldn’t say no to it. If it flies into my arms then watch out-here comes nick!
MY NIGHT OUT
Started before I went to the pub two Asian boys gestured and talked loudly, at me? Into the pub I went as they zipped round the corner. I wanted a pint of Chestnut ale, it’s not there and the pump’s not covered. Had a pint of Smith’s, nice. Old boy gives it to me, where you from, what’s your name? Hey maybe I won’t tell CID that. I’ll show you my WOW tat though! WOW on my arse. Then going to town a chav boy walks down the alleyway with his eyes shut! Pilled out of his mind? I go right, he go left bump! I could have mugged him, soz mate he said. To the next pub have a beer; guy asks me what the fuck is that? Karaoke crap I say. To the other boozer, see a woman who was mine; my dad asked what happened to her? To fast I reply. She looks nice, real woman. Yes I miss her. Onto old man’s pub my night not over yet to read books on WW3, old skool survivalist do me well! Saw tattooed witch and her mum, Demdike would be proud. We compared tats put your top on sez the landlord – hey my pic on the wall get real showing me topless! My drunken night on the periphery of town.
GOLDEN FLEECE

Guy + gal fall in love after mad whirlwind romance oh how their hearts beat in love together as one. Have fun, best friends + lovers + soulmates. Want to be together forever but do u know how long that is? Course it goes wrong. He fucked her sister she shagged his brother. Guess it wasn’t true unconditional love. They had 2 kids, a marriage, a house, car and a dog. She left him, kicked him out. He lost it all, she gained an empire and she took him to the CSA, got a golden fleece. He turned gay.



BEYOND THE VEIL

Beyond the veil lies my happiness thru the smoke + mirrors that will trick me, try to take me to my end. In the sky she hurt me, almost destroyed me but by chance I lived. Never was I scared but once I thought it was my end. When I became disorientated + lost after getting drunk at the pub. On the long dark road to nowhere I thought a big nasty wagon would squash me dead. But I got home. If I pass safely thru the veil, over + beyond the stars, I may meet her. The lady to save me from me, last night was my 1st night sober since she left me. I have to go beyond the veil, the sky and the stars, into the void to meet her. I am beyond tears after what she did to me. I forgive her...





BENEATH THE ICE
Multi stranded layers of ice crystals compressed together pressing down with the force of a planet. Slowly moving gouging grinding horrendously hideous damage to three islands at the top of the world on old map not confirmed till dawn of satellite age. Ice slowly melting, global warming turning up the heat changing the very environment more than any ice. Soon the oil will be stolen as man rapes arctic waste for his own selfish greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment