Tuesday 27 November 2012

That Tat tattoo poem

That Tat

Well there are a few more tattoos planned,
I’m getting some coverage.
Bit by bit.
On my legs and more to go.

Since May I covered my arm gaps,
full sleeves! Roundabout way of doing it.
No full story here, top to bottom.
All sorts of crazy stuff:

stars, dots, Pixie tarot card art.

My legs are full of planes.
Biplanes winging their way south,
WW2 fighters looking for each other,
bomb laden Lancaster off to Germany.
My collage of Luna moon lady,
her nuclear rockets and a fiery star gal.

What more will grace my skin?
Full coverage beckons, courtesy of the bakery.
Each week a new bit of ink.
Equal to a two week Mediterranean holiday and a small car.

My reason to live, ink on my skin.
Ongoing art project till I’m done.
Care to design me an arty tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment