Tuesday 20 October 2015

Warrior Woman

Warrior Woman


There's a warrior woman in my head. I dream of her. Unsettling and unwanted. She fights me. Every time I lose, she wins. I can't beat her or match her skills. She works in a town protecting it. And did something to my head, confusing me. I don't know which road to take. It all looks the same. All are closed to me. I can't get out of her town. I'm hurt after we fought. Her sword was razor sharp. Her armour impenetrable. Why didn't she kill me? Am I too easy a kill? I don't want to go to her town again. It'll be my end. Yet I greatly admire and respect her though I tried to kill her. My limbs failed against her Samurai steel. Rightly so. Her skill knows no equal, same as her evil, same as her looks. This strange woman is bizarre. A gun for hire in a northern town? I feel I know her. You see, she exists within me and I fight myself. And in a way, she must always defeat me. I know what she stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment