Friday 30 October 2015

fire extinguisher man no4

"You like?"
"Fire Extinguisher Man, your dick is huge."
"I know. Get it out."
She did so, ripping his expensive boxers and gaining access. Before her eyes, the monster black penis grew till it was fourteen inches long. The pink bell end was an inviting come on.
See how good she is. I expect she's very good at pleasing men. Mahula must have fucked and sucked all types of guys. But I bet my dick is the biggest she's ever had. Oh she's sucking me...
The Hawaiian lady knelt down and gobbled Fire Extinguisher Man off. She didn't try to take all his cock into her mouth; it was too big. Licking and sucking the tip was enough. And wanked him off.
Her husband was coming. He sped up and groaned. "Go on babe, go on. Suck him. Fuck me, I'm so turned on. Ah hell..."
"Oh that feels great. Don't stop. I like the way you lick the tip of my cock," the ex fireman whispered.
Ste was on a roll. He shouted his love for Mahula, that he was a bad husband and crap lover. What he said didn't make sense; he provided for his wife. The house was worth close to a million, they had three cars parked outside and top careers. He seemed to go from depression to exhilaration and back. Finally it was over. With a bellow, he spunked up. Sperm dirtying his clean trousers. Sweat covered his brow and his eyes were wild. He smiled then relaxed somewhat, watching the show before him.
That was mad. Her husband must be unhinged. Is that normal behaviour for cuckolders? His wife has a free reign. He must really get off on her doing this. She's good at sucking dick! Fire Extinguisher Man thought while he ran his hands through Mahula's black hair. She was lovely.

"My turn now..." Fire Extinguisher Man muttered. He thrust his dick deeper into the Hawaiian lady's mouth. A river of cum filled her and she gagged. When she got a breath she swallowed it and sucked him dry, deep throat style. He pumped her and finished the skull fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment