Monday 10 August 2015

I'm Thrilled

Picnic by Jimmy Boom Semtex
© copyright Jimmy Boom Semtex 2015 all rights reserved.
Only a single poem maybe reproduced for reviewing purposes. In any article list Jimmy Boom Semtex as author.
ISBN: 978-1-326-27084-1
I'm Thrilled
I'm thrilled to hear that you got 3 month inside. You did bird. Do you know how happy I am? I want to shout from the highest steeple and jump with joy. You did 7+ years of crime: drug dealing, smoking weed, assault with a bb gun, smashing your mum's house up, nearly killing her and more.
That was the worst, shoving your mum's head into the sink. Concussion could of killed her. You dropped out of school so have no grades. Maybe if you kill someone, you can study inside?
I think your next crime is murder. But who? Yourself? Not saying my views. Tho 1 less chav will be here, a reign of terror over. You used to take your mum's cash and spend it on drugs. Then hit her when there's no heating.
You made the front room your bedroom, ruled her life with terror. Was told, 'If you lived in a different city, you would be in jail now." That took a while in coming but finally happened. I'm thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment