Thursday 6 August 2015

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Five by Jimmy Boom Semtex

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Five by Jimmy Boom Semtex
"Hi there. May I help you," greeted Wife. She stood up and lifted up part of her dress with one hand. One leg was fully visible, right up to the front of her red panties. Her pubic hairs were black.
"Yes, I think you can. I'm looking for the lady who works here called 'Wife'. Are you her?" The gigolo's eyes took in the sexy sight. He made sure she saw where his eyes were looking.
The girl nodded. "Yes, I'm 'Wife'."
"Good to hear. Nothing like meeting the wrong woman. It can lead to, shall we say, complications."
"I'm her. Yes, things need doing correctly. How may I help you?"
"Well my dear Wife, your husband sent me. I'm here to have some fun with you."
"Really? We better get on with it then, hadn't we?
"I like the sound of that."

No comments:

Post a Comment