Thursday 23 July 2015

varied new JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX madness poems

Oil
Some people are green with no life experience. Wet behind the ears. They can't work a washing machine. Life for them will be hard. Vertical learning curve.
Others are yellow. Real back stabbing bastards who'll step on your corpse. Not looking over their shoulder as you burn. The worst type of bastards. I know many.


Zenith
Love will heal everyone. Even those who blow their brothers and sisters up. It will heal people with issues.
Love will heal the white supremacist who walks in Charleston with a Nazi blood banner.
Love will heal the Ku Klux Klan members who wave their Confederate Dixie battle flags.
Love will heal the Muslim extremist who walks thru London with his baby on his shoulder, both draped in individual ISIS Daesh flags.
Love will heal everybody and unfuck the world.
Who the fuck are we kidding?


Ground Desert Tree
I ground myself and am closer to my Earth Mother. I imagine that I'm a tree. Grounded to the earth. Becoming my earth. Connected to a tree. Even if I was in the desert where nothing grows. I'm a tree. Linked to Mother Nature. part of the endless circle of life.


All Wired Up
Bird on a wire with an art gun. Oh not in the sky. Stoned on turtle cigars. No flying. Light headed oh yes. Sickness from high speed turns? Feel the G force kick in on those wicked turns. I watch you with envy. Wish I could fly like that. Better than the green lizard thirty feet up on a wall. He can climb vertically. You can fly in three dimensions. Which is cool. Put there by a witch? No by mother. She smiles from a down at me from a sickle moon. In a verdant powder sky. How do I fit into all of this. I watch. No more.


Orange
I remember the big orange coloured car from when I was a kid at Siloth. Seeing the stop cars smash up and crash. The trucks crashing into one another were cool. One could only turn one way. Bang! Revving engines and broken vehicles. Debris on the ground. Me, a kid. There with my parents on the old airfield. Orange car. Shaped like a real orange. Where do the people sit? I want to drive it. A decade too young. Crazy kid's memory now as an adult. Looking back. Hudson bay is over there. They splashed down seaward, not making it. Oh, to carry that! Orange car in my head. No drugs needed. Who designed it? The Del Monte man? I need a drink of brandy now. With orange and ice. Adds to my years.


No comments:

Post a Comment