Thursday 30 July 2015

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Six by Jimmy Boom Semtex

Fire Extinguisher Man Erotic Stories Series Six by Jimmy Boom Semtex
Copyright 2015 Jimmy Boom Semtex. All rights reserved.  

ISBN: 978-1-326-35684-2

Tanya’s Fire
Fire Extinguisher Man was on the train to see Tanya in Cornwall. Time for some action. It was good to keep the ball rolling. It was only a few hours ago that he’d been shagging Mina in a London pub. That was a real laugh. The gigolo sent Tanya a text:
hi babe im on my way 2u now.time 4 sum action luv.xxx
Five minutes passed before a reply came back. Tanya was surprised:
on the way now luv?wow.cant beliv it.you drivin or train?cant w8 for your big cok inside me mmm.tanya.xxx
I’m on it. She wants it really bad. This is going to be good. Hope she’s there when I arrive. Fire Extinguisher Man smiled. He was always ready for action.
im on the train luv.wil xplain l8r.cu soon babe.cant w8 2be nakd wif u.xxx
Tanya replied quickly:
hugs.cu soon lovr of mine.txt me the time ur ther.xxx
The gigolo texted his arrival time and sat back to enjoy the trip. In his mind he went over what to do to and with Tanya.
***
“Hi Tanya. I’ve just arrived from London. I’m at the train station. Come and meet me babe,” the gigolo said when he called her.
“Woo hoo! You’re here already? I’m on my way to meet you then. Give me ten minutes,” Tanya replied. She was happy.
“Ok babe.”
A few minutes later Tanya arrived. She ran over to the tall slim ex fireman and embraced him. She knew who he was immediately. He looked at Tanya and knew she was fun.
“I’ve just been shagging a one legged half blind girl in a London pub,” Fire Extinguisher Man explained.
“Really? Was she any good?” Tanya asked with a look of disbelief.
“Yes, she was entertaining and knew what to do,” chuckled the gigolo.
“Well then, I’ve got to see what I can do to better her.”
“Sounds great.”
They went to her car, a small Fiat Panda. In a few minutes they were at her place, a small house on the edge of town. On entering, she told Fire Extinguisher Man to sit down and made him a coffee. Then she joined him. While she drank her drink she stripped off her clothes. Talk about straight to business! He finished his drink and stripped naked.
Good job I showered at the London train station. Tanya would still smell Mina on me. The gigolo believed in hygiene and professionalism.
“Touch me, if you want,” Tanya invited him.
“May I?” he replied.
“Yes, you may.”
He stroked her brown hair and soft white skin. She was very nice. He kissed her cheeks, lips, neck and breasts. Then her belly and legs. She laughed. Was she ticklish? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment