Monday 12 January 2015

Now

Now 

Now I have no close friends but ghosts surrounding me. We have stimulating conversation making people run – he’s mad talking to himself!
Now I have a great job that pays well plundering freshly buried corpses for their jewellery and a chance find of a full wallet – dead man’s cash to get pissed.
Now I have a great girlfriend dead six months but I keep her in oil to keep her private parts fresh – necrophilia is my passion and Angela is my lady, can’t say no!
Now I have got a cool car I pulled from the lake, seats a bit damp and engine runs a bit rough but hey it was free – stolen by yobs then found by me, finders keepers!
Now I have some expensive tattoos on my arms but I never felt any pain. I bought a lamp at the auction of a concentration camp victims’ tattoos – glued them on my skin!

Now I have a life full of bad taste and it’ll get worse in your eyes but better in mine – where can I live I need a home. Move in with you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment