Friday 30 January 2015

Gpig Dance

Gpig Dance

I’m the beer drinking blue guinea pig who likes to dance.
See me dance around and round while I drink my beer.
Nananana I’m the blue guinea pig who likes beer.
I drink it when I can in a pub called The Rabbit Hole.
I love a dance and am a party animal.
I’m the blue beer drinking guinea pig.
Nananana I go to the pub to drink and dance.
No other animal is like me.
I’m so unique and a party animal.
Drinking strong dirty beer in the boozer.
Round and around I dance with Shirley the shrew.
She’s a real goer and goes with me.
She loves a rumpy pump with me.
I’m the beer drinking blue guinea pig,
Don’t you know?
Nananana I’m the blue guinea pig and I drink beer.
Lots of dirty beer in my blue hairy belly.

Nananana I’m in the pub drinking dirty beer…

No comments:

Post a Comment