Tuesday 11 December 2012

Vodka

Vodka

Oh how you hurt me dear lady, making me drink all the vodka in the world. What do I do when all of the vodka has gone? I hate whisky with a vengeance. Is it possible to hate you that much? Shall I try or do I remain a gentleman? I've never hurt you directly, only indirectly with my drinking due to having a broken heart.

You caused that.

If you gave me some superglue I can try to repair this ruined heart of mine. Bit by shattered bit. Unless it’s eaten away by vodka. It took away my pain, your legacy to me.                                                    

A gift I never wanted. I wanted your love and companionship.                                                         

Not war, hurt or pain. Now I’ll try to put my life back together. My first step is calling at the off licence. I feel a drink of brandy coming on, now vodka doesn't exist.

I drank it all because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment