Wednesday 27 May 2015

jelma no5 story scene 1


jelma no5 story scene 1 JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

Fallout! The word sprang into Jelma's mind like a lightning strike and she violently jerked. "What about the fallout? Oh my fucking God, we'll die!"
Her husband held her tightly and looked into her eyes. After a few seconds spoke, "I don't know. Honestly love. The explosions are a long way off. We didn't even here them, such was the distance. It depends if they were ground bursts. That's when there's fallout. I'm here Jelma, I won't let anything bad happen to you."
She stared into his eyes and shook her head. Tears fell down her cheeks but there was a look of defiance in her gaze. Chen had seen it before when Jelma was very stressed or when she talked about her old boss or her parents. It was the look of a warrior. And Jelma was one, a real fighter. Even if she never had a gun or bayonet. She had the spirit, that was a fact.
"My aunt told me about fallout, about what happened when an atom bomb goes off. We visited Hiroshima peace gardens. So I know all about that. I don't need to ask how those awful weapons work, for I already know. I know they kill without mercy and can't ever be uninvented. They could still be the death of us," Jelma explained and sighed.
"Your aunt, Tooka, is a very strong woman. She has the same warrior spirit that you have My dear wife. I know nuclear weapons are bad. I was against China having them. Let alone using them. Anyhow, we're alive now...

No comments:

Post a Comment