Wednesday 27 May 2015

jelma no5 scene 3 JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

jelma no5 scene 3 JIMMY BOOM SEMTEX

The girl saw Chen and gripped his arm with her remaining hand. Her body shook with pain and shock. Then she smiled. Chen ran his free hand through her hair. She was very beautiful, more so than Jelma. Almost angelic. An angel of death who was dying, after killing. Ultimate price bullshit.
"What's your name? Do you speak English, Japanese or Chinese? We saw you fight. It was crazy, unbelievable. Where are you from?"
"I... I'm Korean. South Korea." The girl pilot didn't have long.
"I'm half Korean and half Malay. I live in Japan. My husband is Chinese. What the hell is happening? You flew like a demon. No, a witch."
"War. War is happening. Dear lady, you understand then... you understand... you can stop this. They fired nuclear weapons. Killed hundreds of millions. You must stop them before all is destroyed. Do you understand? Oh... my arm. Pain... angels. I see angels!"
"I already tried to stop them before. And failed. Do you think they will fucking listen to me? Do you? We were shot down twice. Our jet is up there..." Jelma replied, pointing.
"Now I know who you are. You're Jelma. The leaders, they don't like you. They're after you. And him. You spoke out..."

No comments:

Post a Comment