Wednesday 15 May 2013

Lethal Harvest of Our Careless World

Lethal Harvest of Our Careless World 

I read the free paper on the bus.
I’m shocked and amazed to read those seagulls are dying.
In the photo I see bits of plastic on the ground.
It was inside a seagull, dead, three thousand miles from the world of man. Where the fuck did the gulls get it all from so much crap?
I’m astounded by this awful revelation at the hands of man.
Mother Nature must be so shocked.
To me this photo is a reminder – never throw away a bottle top or plastic wrapper or a bird may die but I wonder about the gulls?  
I can’t see a seagull flying all that way from its Pacific paradise to crap Oldham to pick up a bottle top and fly back and die.
From here and there it got the crap making it the end of the seagull, which ate the bottle and other crap. Mankind is to blame.
Think what it’s like in a town or city near you the plastic the birds munch is from our throw away society.
We killed the birds it’s easier to be a bird on a wire, would you wanna be such a bird? Not me for its all crap, crap, crap in the belly of the bird instead of fish killing the bird instead of giving it life, how terrible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment